Thursday, March 29, 2012

60 years together

60 years ago today, my parents said "I do". Now, 60 years later, they still say "I do" every day. So happy for them that they have shared 60 years together. I know it hasn't always been easy - what marriage is - but they stay committed to each other. OR as my mom says - maybe they just need to be "committed". LOL

Here they are 60 years ago



This is the card I made for them. LOVE that Stampin' Up! Owl punch. 


I just love the snuggly inside! My parents still snuggle each other. It's so sweet!

If you're interested in how I made this card or in ordering the Owl punch, please email me or visit my Stampin'  Up! online store:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/janice_inkypinky/

.I hope they have many more years together. Here's to you, Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment