Friday, March 16, 2012

Creating while waiting


My Stampin' Up! starter kit has arrived and I'm waiting for my other order to get here. I haven’t been without projects or stopped creating while I've waited for my Stampin’ Up! shipments.  We have many Spring birthdays in our family and that means lots of cards need to be created. I’m also part of a local service organization, on the hospitality committee.  Being part of the hospitality committee is a great opportunity for me to breakout the paper and create little things to brighten the day of my fellow members. Nothing compares to seeing someone’s face light-up when they have a little goodie waiting just for them, makes all the hours of folding paper worth it! LOL

My class schedule will be up shortly. With all of my wonderful Stampin’ Up! supplies arriving, I’ll be able to get some samples made and up for you to view. Can’t wait!  However, they’re not made just yet. Soooooo, to hold you over (cuz I know you need your crafting “fix” just like I do), here are some photos of projects that have kept me busy. Keep in mind, these are made with a variety of products, not just Stampin’ Up! The designs are not my own but I’ll be teaching how to make most of these things over the next few months.
Enjoy!

This is a card for my Dad's 83rd birthday. I love that Stampin' Up! owl punch. Lots of OLD punches used on this. It's adapted from a card I saw on Pinterest. Stampin' Up! products: owl punch, modern label punch and Happy Birthday stamp from the teeny tiny wishes set.


For my nephew's birthday. This is adapted from various cards I saw on Pinterest.
For a friend's birthday - loving the Stampin' Up! pennant punch. 


My customer thank you notes for March

Made 25 of these for the ladies at Professionals Today and hubby's office staff. It has 2 little pockets, one with a tea bag and the other had a little card with a St. Patrick's Day verse. In the middle - a yummy muffin to go with the tea! 
My daughter is throwing a Japanese tea party for her daughter and I get to make invitations! 
Made almost a dozen of these for my granddaughter's 10th birthday party. You untie the kimono and the invitation is inside. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment