This card is smaller than the traditional size, but is still big enough to go through the US mail. It's a fun non-traditional kinda card that a nice change of pace.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
- Soft Suede card stock – 3½” x 9”, score @ 5” inched
- Comfort Cafe DSP cut 3½” x 4”
- Night of Navy or Summer Starfruit cardstock– cut 3 ½” x 4 1/8”, attach to the inside left of the card, should hang over a bit from the DSP.
- Night of Navy punched with 1 ¾” punch, cut circles in half.
- Stamp circle image from Serene Silhouettes stamp set using Night of Navy ink (or Midnight Muse ink) on to Very Vanilla card stock. Punch out with 1 3/8” cicrle punch.
- Cut Soft Suede Taffeta ribbon 2½”
- Attach half circle to the top and bottom of the card with the ribbon running in between.
- Attach punched out stamped image to center of the ribbon area with dimensional.
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!