Thursday, September 27, 2012

Normal


Hi Stampers ~

It's almost Friday and the weekend! I'm looking forward to getting this week over. Can't really go into much detail about it but it's been a stressful week. Since it's been so stressful I did what any paper crafter would do... I made a silly card. It's for my Mom (ssh don't tell). She hates doing laundry so I'm always on the look out for silly laundry themed things to make her laugh. She's had a tough week too. Hopefully this will get a giggle from her.

None of what I used was by Stampin' Up! *Gasp* I know, I know, I sell Stampin' Up!, but I have other company's products too and sometimes I like to bust out my other stuff and do something a little different.

  • The stamp is from a company called Viva Las Vegas. 
  • Image was stamped on white from my scrap stash.
  • The words are computer generated using the font Remington Noiseless.  
  • The image was stamped in Basic Black ink by Stampin' Up!, colored with pencils. 
  • The inking/aging was done by sponging onto the paper with Tim Holtz ink in Vintage Photo. 
  • The mat is from my scrap stash.
  • Card base is brown paper from stash.





No comments:

Post a Comment