Monday, September 24, 2012

Triple Time Stamping

Hi Stampers!

I've been seeing these great cards all over the internet. I was so intrigued and I went in search of how to make one for myself. I watched a great video by Frenchie Stamps  and figured out how. OH MY GOODNESS is this fun! I will admit to being a bit intimated at first, but once the first card was made ... the rest was history. Unfortunately I've needed too many sympathy cards this year and needed to make yet another one. Thankfully this method is wonderful for so many occasions that require cards. I'm looking forward to play around with this technique. Stay tuned for the results in the coming weeks. But for now ... here's the info. 



To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.





Supplies:
Sentiment stamps are from various Stampin' Up! sets that are retired.

Cut paper sizes:
White paper -
4 x 5 1/4 (you need 2, one for inside and one for the outside)
3 x 4 1/4
2 x 3 1/4

Colored mats -
5 1/2 x 8 1/2 - fold in half ... this is your card base
3 1/4 x 4 1/2
2 1/4 x 3 1/2

For the how to - watch Frenchie's video.


I'll be making some videos of my own soon. Another reason to stay tuned.



Are you getting inspiration from this blog?   One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me.   Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!

Take some time to get your pinky inky today!





No comments:

Post a Comment