Monday, March 11, 2013

Dad's Birthday Card

I love digital stamps. They allow me to create something quickly and get it out in the mail pretty quickly and some days, that's just what I need!

I'd been dealing with some nasty allergy & asthma issues and didn't have much energy to create an elaborate card for my Dad's birthday. I wanted to, but after getting a steroid shot so that I could breathe ... let's just say that there was zero energy.

Enter a fun and funky set of digital images by Bugaboo stamps. They have an hysterical old man image named Gus. He never fails to bring a smile to my face. I figured that's what Dad needed for his card too.


The image & sentiment are both digital stamps. Gus was colored with colored pencils. He's layered on dark blue from my stash and very old polka dot paper from my stash of Creative Memories paper. All of that is layered on top of a white card base. Relatively quick and easy... especially when you need that energy for breathing. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment