Saturday, April 21, 2012

Family Scrapbook Page Swap: Janice's Pages

Saturday Scrappin' 

I promised to show you the pages that my family created for our family scrapbook page swap that I discussed in this post: Family Scrapbook Page Swap Post. I was in CA last week making lots of memories and we swapped our pages.

Here are my pages.
 2010 was a BUSY year with my college graduation AND my daughter's wedding. Thank goodness they were 6 months apart! Here's my 2 page spread.

The two page spread. Just a bit of our year.
Pattern Paper by: BoBunny - Timepiece Tick Tock
Black paper: Basic Black
Once Upon a Time title: Cricut Storybook cartride
Punch: Ticket Corner Punch1 3/4 Scallop Circle PunchMartha Stewart Punch Doily Lace Trim 



Close up of the left side. 

Right side


Then came 2011. Six months after my daughter got married, my son graduated college AND commissioned in the Air Force ... on the same day! That's my Dad giving my son his first salute. 
Loads of stuff happened in 2011, some good, some not so good. I feel it's important to remember both to help keep life in perspective. 

Pattern Paper by: Gliztitnow - Vintage Love by Traci Smith
Black paper: Basic Black Stampin' Up! 
White Paper: Whisper White Stampin' Up!
Title: Cricut 

Left side

Right side


Come back next Saturday when I'll show you what my niece did!

Now go grab your supplies and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment