Thursday, April 26, 2012

Birthdays on the Brain!

We have lots of Spring Birthdays in my family. Seems that as soon as March rolls around I spend most of my time stamping for birthdays or shopping for birthdays! So much fun!!!

I'm not the only one in the family that makes cards for birthdays. My sister out in CA does as well. Thought I'd share and brag on her a bit with the card that she made for my hubby's birthday last Sunday.


Isn't this darling?! The flames are made with the wing from Bird Punch and popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals. The tips of the flames are glittered to make them pop! The candles are strips of paper that have been run through embossing folders such as Perfect Polk-a-dotsPetals-a-Plenty, and  Vintage Wallpaper. Layer a piece of ribbon on top to hold the message stamped on a label punched from Decorative Label Punch.
Such a fun card to make and receive. It's also "green" because it's a great design to use up all those bits and pieces of paper left from other projects.


Don't forget - Retiring Products are listed in one easy place. 

Grab those supplies and make something today.


No comments:

Post a Comment