Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tool Time Tuesday

I wanted to share some of my all time favorite tools for paper crafting. Whether it's card making, scrapbooking, or other paper crafts ... you can't own too many punches! My all time favorites are from Stampin' Up! In fact part of the reason I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is due to my love of the punches they sell. I've bought many punches over the years, from many different companies. Stampin' Up! punches are by far the best on the market - in my opinion.


My sister works in the accounting field and at times has a verrrrrrrrry stressful job. We were talking about great music to help reduce stress and I thought I'd burn her a couple of CDs for the office. Now being a paper crafter, I couldn't just give her CDs with boring covers now could I? So I pulled out some scrap paper and punched and stuck my way to happiness! See - punches used for something other than making a card!

The CD covers with punched labels.

Here they are all put together with the cases resting with my punches. 

The black punches are the old style and the brownish gray ones are the new very cool style that locks down flat for wonderful storage!

Here's another much more traditional use for punches, labeling for scrapbooking. 
(That's my son. Isn't he handsome?! And he's smart too!)

We'll explore the uses of punches a great deal in various blog posts because they are so versatile and one tool that every crafter needs to have.

Punches used here are:


Now go out there and punch some stuff. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment