Friday, April 27, 2012

Simple & Quick

Fast Fun Friday

I looked at the calendar and freaked! April is almost over and that means that our Occasions Mini is almost over too. I don't know about you but I don't know where April has gone. So for the next few days I'm going to post some projects made with items that you can STILL get in our Occasions Mini via my Stampin' Up! store. Hurry - the month is almost over and the sale ends April 30th.

Now for the Fast & Fun part.

Stamps: 
Tools: 
Paper
  • Whisper White cut @ 4 X 5 1/4
  • Calypso Coral cut at 5 1/2 X 8 1/2, folded @ 4 1/4 to make a traditional sized card with the fold at the top. 
Accessories:

It took me longer to type this post than to make this card. LOL Obviously you can use whatever sentiment that works for you but wouldn't this be a nice card to receive when you're ill or going through a rough patch with a warm note inside. That's why I love stamping, I can create just what I need for any occasion with the recipient in mind. Personal and unique always makes the recipient feel special.
 
Stop by my shop and pick up supplies to make your own unique cards.

Have a great weekend and be sure to save some time to get out your supplies and create something.















No comments:

Post a Comment