Monday, April 30, 2012

Thank You notes for May

Wisteria Wonder Week ~
I challenge you to say that 5 times fast. (giggle) I thought it would be fun to showcase one of the "In Colors" for 2012/2013. I'd been thinking that Wisteria Wonder would be hard to work with, figuring that it was going to be very light. Boy was I wrong! It's got a deeper tone to it than I expected. I'm really enjoying experimenting with this shade.

I've been working on my May Thank You notes that will go out to my customers. I need to be a bit ahead of things since May is going to be busy busy busy here at the Inky Pinky Household. In keeping with this week's theme - here they are!


These cards are 3 inches square so the paper is cut at 6 X 3. Scored & folded at 3.
The Designers Series Paper in the scallop circle is from the Very Berry Collection, punched with the 2 3/4 scallop circle punch, inked on the edges with Wisteria Wonder ink. The stamped image is from the Easy Events stamp set. Image is stamped in black stazon ink, colored with Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade all on Whisper White paper. The image was punched out with the 1 3/4 inch punch and adhered to the scalloped circle which was then adhered to the card base. A small pearl was placed in the center of each of the flowers and a scrap of 1/4 inch white ribbon was knotted and glued to the side of the scalloped circle.

Supplies:
Wisteria Wonder paper - 8 1/2 x 11
Whisper White paper - scrap
Designer Series Paper Berry Blossom
Black Stazon ink
Wisteria Wonder ink
In Color Markers 2012/2013 - Wisteria Wonder & Lucky Limeade
Basic Pearls
1/4 inch white ribbon
adhesive
sponge dauber

Today is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini. Items that will carry over from that offer are available by clicking here to see the Occasions Mini Carry Over List. I'm happy to see so many wonderful items that will continue to be available, like the Blossom Punch and the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders. Be sure to check out my store to order those items that you love but will not be carried over.

Locally here in Oklahoma we had quite a stormy night! It started raining around 9 PM and didn't stop until after 2 AM. Now that's not anything unusual, however we were getting over an 1 inch an hour! Lake Ponca rose over the banks in some areas around the lake complex. It is quite the sight to see after it being so low the last 2 years. Here's a couple of shots from over in the marina area.





Too wet still to do anything but craft - so join me  and get out your supplies and make something. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment