The Inky Pinky household is heading into another busy birthday season. I’m going to need a bunch of birthday cards. That’s lucky for you since you’ll get to see them all! LOL
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
- Whisper White card base is standard size
- Use the labels that match the ones in the photo from the Apothecary Accents Label framelits.
- Use the smaller label and a piece of DSP from the Brights Collection, run through the Big Shot.
- Use the larger label and a piece of Old Olive card stock, and run through the Big Shot.
- With the Paper Piercing tool and the Essentials Paper Piercing pack, pierce around the Old Olive piece.
- Once all the piercing is done, use the white gel pen in each piercing to make dots.
- Looking at placement in photo, place and adhere Old Olive piece to the card base. Trim excess edge.
- Use piercer to create opening for brad and place brad in DSP label.
- Adhere DSP label to Old Olive piece with dimensional.
- Stamp sentiment using Stazon Ink and sentiment from Curly Cute.
- Trim sentiment piece.
- Cut a strip of Tangerine Tango DSP as a mat for the sentiment piece.
- Adhere Tangerine Tango and sentiment together.
- Attach Tangerine Tango piece to card with dimensional using photo as reference for placement.
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take some time to get your pinky inky today!