My baby girl turns 27 this weekend, so when trying to decide what to scrapbook, naturally she came to mind. These photos were taken when she was about 3 months old. I just love the look on her face, blowing bubbles and laughing. Such sweet memories that are now safely stored in my scrapbook.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
- Photos on the right are 3 x 5
- Small photo in the left lower corner is 3 x 3
- Mount photos on Real Red matting as a whole strip. Should measure approx. -----
- Night of Navy in lower corner is 3 ½ x 6
- Mount Night of Navy matting.
- Mount Real Red matting – the lower edge should be just a bit above the Night of Navy, so that the navy shows
- Mat 3x3 photo on Real Red and mount on Night of Navy.
- Run largest flower from Floral Frames framelits through the Big Shot using Night of Navy card stock.
- Using Old Olive card stock, hand draw stem and cut out. (Tip: trace around the curved edge of a plate for the shape)
- Punch out 2 "leaves" from Old Olive with the Large Oval punch, trimming the end by hand for a more leaf like shape.
- Stamp lined label image from Everything Eleanor set in Real Red
- Punch out lined label with 2 3/8 Scallop Circle punch.
- Using 2 1/2 inch circle punch on Real Red card stock, punch circle.
- Mount scallop circle on to Real Red circle mat.
- Mount Real Red mat on to Night of Navy flower.
- Adhere to corner of paper and trim off excess.
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take some time to get your pinky inky today.