I needed a couple of Sympathy cards last week. These are the hardest cards for me to make. I can come up with stuff for men easier than ideas for sympathy cards. I'm never sure if the image conveys my feelings. I finally figured out that simple is better. I go with simple clean images and a simple message. This card says "With Sympathy" inside. That's it. It works.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
your choice of sentiments for the inside of the card
- Wisteria Wonder card base is standard size.
- Whisper White mat is cat at 4 x 5 1/4.
- Round corners of Whisper White card stock.
- Select image from Bordering on Romance stamp set.
- Stamp in center of Whisper White card stock using Stazon ink.
- Using the Big Shot and the Apothecary labels framelits, choose the one that matched the image above. Cut the label using scrap paper.
- Use NEGATIVE part of the label cut out to create a stencil. Center the "stencil" on Whisper White card stock over the stamped image. Using a sponge dauber and Wisteria Wonder ink to sponge inside the stencil but NOT on top of the image.
- Be sure the sponged ink is dry before moving on.
- Color image.
- Add pearls to the inside of the 3 largest flowers.
- Adhere the mat to the card base
- Tie ribbon around card
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take some time to get your pinky inky today!