A dear friend of the family got married last Saturday to a darling young lady. We’re so happy for Jeff & Natasha and wish them a long and happy life together. This is the tiny card I made to go with their gift. It was super fast but doesn’t look like something rushed or thrown together.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
Fancy corner punch
- Whisper White card base is cut at 6 x 3, scored a 3 to create a 3 x 3 gift card.
- Punch all corners using a fancy corner punch of your choosing.
- With the Curly Label punch, punch the Brushed Silver card stock.
- Adhere silver curly label to center of card.
- Stamp sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set on to Night of Navy card stock using Whisper White craft ink.
- Once the ink is dry use the Large Oval punch to punch the Night of Navy card stock, being sure to center the sentiment within the punch area.
- Attach oval to curly label.
- Adhere small pearls to the corners of the curly label punch.
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take some time to get your pinky inky today.