I needed several sympathy cards last week. I wanted something elegant, but not cluttered. Here's what I created.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
- Night of Navy card base is standard size.
- Naturals Ivory mat is 4 x 5 1/4.
- Ink En Francais stamp in Crumb Cake ink and gently wipe dab off some of the ink so image is light.
- Stamp En Francais on to Naturals Ivory mat.
- Stamp blossom from Everything Eleanor stamp set in Night of Navy - stamp off on a piece of scrap paper first ... remember we want these images to be light.
- Stamp flourish from Everything Eleanor stamp set in Night of Navy - DO NOT stamp off this image. This is one image we want to stand out.
- Adhere mat to card base.
- Using the Boho Blossom punch, punch out 5 small blossoms from Night of Navy.
- Cup each blossom in the palm of your hand, one by one.
- Taking a pen with a rounded cap, gently push capped pen in the center of the flower in a round motion. This will make the blossom stand up more and cup the pearl.
- Adhere blossoms to the image with glue dots.
- Adhere pearls.
- stamp sentiment of choice inside
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take some time to get your pinky inky today!