Saturday, July 7, 2012

Simply Ashley


My granddaughter Ashley loves to pose for the camera. I love to take photos. It's a perfect match! I used my Stampin' Up! tools to work with many non-Stampin' Up! items. Love how I can mix and match my tools to my needs!


To make a page that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.

Supplies:

animal print paper
Basic Black card stock
Top Note die
Beautiful Wings embosslit
sizzlit alpha die set
Big Shot
1" circle punch
3/4" circle punch
Decorative Label Punch
animal print rhinestones - or use Basic Jewels Rhinestones
alpha stickers
glue dots
snail adhesive

The strips:

Basic Black - 2 x 12
Animal print - 1 1/2 x 12
Basic Black -  1/2 x 12

Photos are sized 3x4



Are you getting inspiration from this blog?   One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me.   Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!

Take some time to get your pinky inky.







No comments:

Post a Comment