Thinking about our Founding Fathers this week. The did a "little bit of good" and sure did overwhelm the world. So here's a simple & clean style card for your busy week ahead.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
- Card base is standard size.
- Whisper White piece is 4 x 5/14, with edge punched with the scallop trim border.
- Run the Whisper White piece through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.
- Adhere Whisper White piece to the card base.
- Cut a Midnight Muse mat using the 3rd die from the center of the Labels Collection framelits.
- Stamp sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness set on Whisper White with Midnight Muse ink.
- Using the 2nd die from the center of the Labels Collection framelits, cut out sentiment using the Big Shot, being sure that sentiment is centered in die.
- Adhere sentiment to Midnight Muse mat.
- Adhere sentiment & mat to card base using dimensionals.
- Cutting a small slit in the fold of the card, thread ribbon through slot and under mat (the dimensionals create a space that allows for this)
- Tie ribbon in knot on right hand side.
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take some time to get your pinky inky today.