Saturday, June 30, 2012

It All Started Out So Innocently


I've had July 4th on my mind lately. I dug back in my photos and pulled these out from 2006. We were spending time just hanging out in the yard. It all started out so innocently ... and the rest of the silly story is in my journaling box. 

Supplies:

Well Worn Designer Series paper *retired

Directions:

  • My photos are sized to 3 x 3 inches.
  • Early Espresso card stock mat is cut  9 1/2 X 6 1/2.
  • Mount photos leaving space for a long journaling block.
  • Natural Ivory card stock is cut 3 x 6.
  • Using Early Espresso ink largest background stamp in Clockworks stamp set, randomly stamp background. When stamping in the middle be sure to stamp off first before stamping to keep the image light enough so that you can read the journaling.
  • Write journaling.
  • Adhere block to matting.
  • Adhere matting to background paper. 
Are you getting inspiration from this blog?   One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me.   Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!

Take some time to get your pinky inky today.


No comments:

Post a Comment