It's HOT! No, I mean realllllllllllllly hot - like melt your skin off hot. I live in Oklahoma. Last summer was the hottest on record ... ever. I'm praying that we're not having a repeat of last year's temps. I'm wishing I was at the seashore. Today's card is meant to ease those heat induced blues and take you to cool ocean breezes.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
Card base measures: 4 x 6
Bashful Blue mat measures: 3 x 5 3/8
Whisper White squares measure: 1 3/4 x 1 3/4
- Emboss Bashful Blue mat with Square Lattice embossing folder
- Round Corners of Bashful Blue mat and Soft Suede card base
- Mount to Bashful Blue mat to card base
- Stamp Whisper White squares using Soft Suede ink and By the Seashore stamp set.
- Round corners on stamped squares
- Ink edges using Soft Suede
- Mount stamped squares on to mat
- Attach Soft Suede ribbon
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take a little time to get your pinky inky today.