Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Life Gets Busy

We've had a busy time over here at the Inky Pinky household. We held a HUGE garage sale over the weekend with our daughter. What a lot of work, but it did pay off. We did reallllllllly well. Now we're just tired and trying to put the house in some sort of order after cleaning out closets.

I've also gotten to spend quite a bit of time with my daughter and granddaughters. (YAY!) Love doing that. My daughter can be so hysterically fun and who doesn't like too laugh? My granddaughters love to pose for Grandma. So when they are around I usually grab my Nikon and do some photo shoots with the girls.
Here's one from over the weekend that just cracks me up!


Just love the "sincerity" of those "air kisses". LOL 

I've got some cards & things to post for the rest of the week. So check back and see what I made in between the bits & pieces of life.



No comments:

Post a Comment