Friday, June 8, 2012

Butterfly Week - Fast Card Friday


Ever look at cards online and think: WOW I really want to try to make that? I've been doing a lot of that lately. I've really enjoyed the process of taking that original idea and turning into something my own. Today's card came about that way. 

I saw a card online and thought I'd like to try to make it. So I grab some paper that was similar in color and gave it a shot.


I liked that one so much I through I'd try it in other colors. (Sorry for the rotten photos - it was reallllllllly late at night when I took them.)

 Tempting Turquoise

Elegant Eggplant

Wisteria Wonder

To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.

Supplies:


Card base is standard size.
Basic Black card stock mat is 4 x 5 1/4
Colored card stock mat is 3 3/4 x 5

Let your creativity shine ~ make something today!






No comments:

Post a Comment