We’re using some of the new “In Colors” today!
Tip for Tuesday – use your border punches on BOTH sides of a strip of paper to create a completely different look.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
- The card is a Whisper White standard size card.
- Using Midnight Muse ink stamp the circle image on the right side of the card base, one at the top of the card and one at the bottom of the card.
- Using Raspberry Ripple ink, stamp the same image in between the other two.
- Stamp the image again in Raspberry Ripple ink on a scrap of Whisper White paper.
- Punch the image out of the scrap of Whisper White using the 1 3/8” circle punch.
- Apply Dazzling Details in selected parts of the white part of the image, be sure ink is completely dry before application to avoid ink running.
- Place punched image on top of the middle image with a dimensional.
- Using the Scallop Edge Border punch and punch both sides of a strip of Raspberry Ripple card stock.
- Adhere a length of white ribbon down the middle of the scalloped strip.
- Adhere the Raspberry Ripple strip down the left side of the card.
Are you getting inspiration from this blog? One way you can help support it is to order your Stampin’ Up products through me. Click HERE to place an order and have your order delivered directly to your door step from Stampin’ Up!
Take time to get your pinky inky today.