Here we are at Wednesday already in our Butterfly Week. Today's card uses the left over butterflies from other projects that I talked about yesterday.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
- Card base is 4 x 5 1/2.
- Using the Big Shot, run a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock through in the Lattice embossing folder.
- Arrange the butterflies as desired and adhere with glue dots.
- Cut pieces of Baker's Twine to create grid and adhere to the back of the square.
- Adhere square to card base with dimensionals.
- Trim a piece of Whisper White card stock to 1 1/4 x 3 and cut a notch in the end to create a banner.
- Stamp sentiment in Tempting Turquoise ink.
- Adhere more butterflies.
- Attach banner to top of card.
If you have any questions, leave me a comment.
Take some time and create something today.