Saturday, June 16, 2012

Use It Up!

I needed a gift for my Dad for Father's Day. This guy has everything ... I mean everything! What to do? I was sitting at my desk and my eyes fell on some photos that I was going to scrapbook and a bell went off in my head. Dad doesn't usually get the scrapbookie things I make, those usually go to my Mom. He needed is own little photo goodie that he could show around. So this is what I came up with:

Flip book closed with a belly band.
Items used to create the belly band are all from my stash.

Inside - first flap (left) opened.

Inside - second flap (right) opened.

Inside - third flap (center top) opened.

Inside - last flap (center bottom) opened.

This was a lot of fun to make. I hope he likes it. All the pattern papers are from my stash. I'm working hard to use up my stash! The solid paper is Basic Black card stock from Stampin' Up!

I'll be teaching this as a class in August. Watch for dates!

Your turn to make something fun today!


No comments:

Post a Comment