Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sponged Sunset


Today's card is pretty simple & straight forward. 
I punched a circle out of a large post-it note using the 2 1/2" circle punch.
Placing the hole from the circle in the center of the Whisper White card stock, I started sponging inside the circle opening. 
Sponge from light colors to dark colors. Remember you can always add more to make a color darker but you can't take away to make it lighter.
Once I was happy with the colors I removed the Post-It Note and stamped the image in Basic Black ink.
When I was sure it was all dry, I mounted the Whisper White on to Cajun Craze.

To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.



Supplies:
Post-It Notes

Take some time to make something today.





No comments:

Post a Comment