Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Butterfly Week - Monday

Welcome to Butterfly Week!
This week I'll be showing you all kinds of cards and projects that feature butterflies as the focusing accent. So grab your butterfly punches, dies and embosslits and let's get started.


This card is a CASE (copy and share everything) from a card I saw on Pinterest. I don't remember who the original designer is, so if you know, please leave me a message and I'll make sure to give proper credit.

To make this card like mine, you need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.

Today's card is a bit bigger than usual. The card base is 4 1/2 x 5 3/4, so you'll need a bigger envelope.

Supplies:

Sizes to cut squares:
Whisper White: 1 1/4 inch
Basic Black: 1 1/2 inch
Pacific Point: 1 3/4 inch

Rectangle strip:
Whisper White:  2 x 4 1/2
Basic Black:  2 3/16 x 4 5/8
Pacific Point: 2 5/16 x 4 3/16


To make your card like mine, assemble the pieces according to the photo. 
Take some time today to get out your supplies and get creative.










No comments:

Post a Comment