Today's card is a pretty quick but has a little sparkle to give it a punch.
To make a card that looks like mine, you’ll need the following supplies. Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
Corner Rounder *I used a larger corner rounder
narrow white ribbon
- Card base is 4 1/3 x 5 1/2, cutting an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper portrait style. This makes the card sit like a tent.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4 x 5 1/4.
- Round corners of Whisper White card stock and the bottom corners of the card base.
- Insert the Whisper White piece into the embossing folder, 3/4 of the way in.
- Run through Big Shot.
- Take a small piece of Rich Razzelberry, insert in the Beautiful Wings embosslit, and run through the Big Shot.
- Cut narrow ribbon to go across the card where the dots stop. Adhere to card.
- Create a fauz bow and adhere.
- Adhere Whisper White piece to card base.
- Adhere butterflies to bottom of card using glue dots.
- Using Dazzling Details, emphasis the detail on the butterflies.
Have fun creating your own cards today.