Saturday, May 12, 2012

My Talented Niece

Family Scrapbook Page Swap

Here's the pages that my niece made that I promised to share with you.


2010 
This is my niece's layout for 2010. One of the big moments for her in 2010 was her sweet hubby graduating from college! Another biggie was when she trimmed her hair ... it was  l  o  n  g.
Look closely and you'll see tabs on a couple of photos. Karin adapted these to flip up/out to allow for longer journaling. When placing these in page protectors, I'll make a slit allowing these to be lifted.




2011
Karin had a very busy 2011. She used a photo or two from each month to highlight her year. The Beautiful Wings Embosslit was used to add some detail and the Large Oval Punch and the Scalloped Oval Punch were used as journaling spots.


Hope these gave you some ideas for your upcoming scrapbook projects. Don't wait, get your supplies out and make something ... today.






No comments:

Post a Comment