I was sooooooooooo sad to learn that the Upsy Daisy set would retire at the end of this catalog, May 31st. I had just gotten the set when the retirement list was released. So I've decided to showcase stamps that will be retiring. If you're want to check to see if that stamp set on your "wish list" will still be around June 1st, click on the "Retired" icon on the right to visit the list and my store.
Here's today's card:
- The base is a standard 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 piece of Wisteria Wonder card stock, folded at 4 1/4.
- The Upsy Daisy image is stamped in Wisteria Wonder, with the edges colored in with Island Indigo using a marker for more control.
- The background of the Whisper White card stock is sponged with both Wisteria Wonder & Island Indigo.
- Adhere to card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Upsy Daisy set on a scrap of Whisper White.
- Punch sentiment out with Modern Label Punch.
- Cut the Wisteria Wonder label down across the width of the label from end to end (<------>).
- Adhere the Wisteria Wonder label to the Whisper White label so that the edges of the Wisteria Wonder label show a bit.
- Using the Paper Piercer, poke a hole in each side of the Modern Label, through both layers and put a Clear Rhinestone Brad in.
- Attach to card.
- Using a scrap of Wisteria Wonder paper and the Beautiful Wings Butterfly Embosslit - run through Big Shot.
- Use one of the butterflies to accent the flowers, adhering with glue.
- Accent flowers and butterfly with Dazzling Details.
Have fun with your supplies today and make something!