Just a few quick pages using
- Wisteria Wonder card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Basic Black card stock
- Berry Blossom Designer Series Paper
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit
- Beautiful Butterflies Die
- Decorative label punch
- 2 3/8 Scallop Circle Punch
- Scallop Trim Border
- Basic Jewels Pearls
- Clear Circle Rhinestone Brads *retired, sold out
- Wisteria Wonder Ink
- Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper *retiring, don't wait to order yours
The layouts are pretty straight forward. The mats are cut to hold 4 x 6 photos in landscape. The base butterfly is only only attached on the right side while the butterflies on top are attached completely. A small pearl is placed on top.
Both of these papers are from the Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper. It is retiring, along with all of our Designer Series Paper.Visit my store to order yours before they're gone for good.
This is my niece on her wedding day with her dashing hubby. Aren't they cute.
The photos is 5 x 7. Matting is 1/4 larger on all sides.
The little journaling spot is the Modern Label with the top trimmed and inked with Wisteria Wonder.
Be sure to check back next Saturday for more Scrapbooking ideas.