Today's card is pretty fast, even if it doesn't look like it is. Get ready to break out the stamp pads and aqua painters.
Whisper White card stock
Calypso Coral stamp pad
Lucky Limeade stamp pad
Wisteria Wonder stamp pad
Island Indigo stamp pad
Upsy Daisy stamp set - retiring 5 /31/12
Scallop oval punch
Large oval punch
Island Indigo marker
- Adhere Basic Black card stock to the Wisteria Wonder base.
- Fill Aqua Painter with water.
- Smoosh (yes that's a technical term) the tops of the stamp pads to the stamp pad while it's closed. This will put ink on the "lid" and allow you to paint with it.
- On your Whisper White card stock, paint streaks of color. Be sure to clean the brush of the Aqua Painter between colors.*
- While waiting for the water colored piece to dry, punch one scalloped oval out of Basic Black.
- Using the Island Indigo marker color in the "Thank You" portion of the Thank you message stamp in the Upsy Daisy stamp set.
- Punch Thank You out with the large oval punch.
- Adhere Thank You to the Basic Black scalloped oval.
- Once water color background is dry stamp the Upsy Daisy image using Island Indigo over the color streaks.
- Adhere to card.
- Adhere scalloped oval to card using dimensionals.
* To clean Aqua Painter brush between colors just squeeze out water drops until the drops become clear.
Remember, if you need any of these supplies, just click on the name of the item and it will take you directly to my shop.
Today is the last day to order from the 2011-2012 catalog. To order from the retired items list click the icon at the top of the list on the right.