Today’s Fast Friday card was actually started on Tuesday. Now don’t shake your head saying “how can it be fast if you started it on Tuesday?” I only started it to show how to emboss an image and show a tip on an easy way to cut using the Framelits.
· So with all of that out of the way let me explain how it all came together.
· The card base is a normal size 8 ½ x 11 cut in half at the 5 ½ mark, folded at 4 ¼.
· Cut 3 strips of Wisteria Wonder card stock 1 ¼ x 3; run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polk-a-dots embossing folder.
· Attach the Wisteria Wonder strips to the card with placement according to the photo.
· Color in the image whatever way you choose. I water colored mine because I’m practicing the technique. But you color yours any way that you like.
· Take the Label die cut with the image that is stamped on it and ink the edges with Wisteria Wonder.
· Using Dimensionals attach the Label on top of the embossed strips.
· Round corners of card and you’re done.
Have some fun with your supplies today and make something, then share it with me!