Mother's Day is this weekend. I hope you'll be spending it will people you love. Here's a little something that I whipped up. The longest part of making this card is making the flower. You could speed that up by using Paper Daisy Accents flowers from Stampin' Up!
This is a basic easel card in a Top Note Die shape. When you run the base of the card through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die you will need to:
- Cut black paper 5 1/2 x 11
- Fold @ 5 1/2
- Place fold slightly below the top cutting edge of the die so that the fold will stay intact after cutting.
- Cut another piece of black with the top note die - this is the front
- Cut a piece of Berry Blossoms Designer Paper with the Top Note Die
- Trim the designer paper around the edge, cutting along the "stitched" edge of the paper
- From this point on build your card.
Take a moment to get out your supplies and make something special today.